Heading to Wanderlust Whistler this weekend? You lucky devil. Situated between two of Canada’s most beautiful mountains (Whistler and Blackcomb), Wanderlust Whistler is a yogi’s dream. Fresh mountain air, epic music, amazing yoga instructors, we could gush about it all for hours. But we’ll spare you. Instead we’ve put together a list of must-haves! Much more useful right?
1. Mala Beads. We may be biased, but word on the street is mala beads are the latest and greatest trend to hit yoga since luon. Wear your intention loud and proud this weekend! We’ve even got a Wanderlust Mala and Bracelet intentionally crafted by us to embody the spirit of Wanderlust Festival. The ultimate souvenir? We think yes.
2. Bright, Bold, Tights. Black is so basic. This summer it’s all about being bold. That’s why we are obsessed with our Teeki tights. Not only are these bad boys super stylish and comfortable, they’re also made from recycled plastic bottles. Eco chic? Yes please.
3. Summer Scarves. Versatility is your friend at Wanderlust. So are summer scarves. These light weight, bold patterned scarfs don’t just have to be worn around your neck. Bandanas, head wraps, sarongs, the sky’s the limit. Style is all about being creative after all.
4. Your Soul Mat. A yogi’s relationship with their mat is very serious. You sweat together. You savasana together. You balance together. You grow stronger together. Find a yoga mat you really love and bring it with you everywhere. We’re huge fans of Manduka mats. Crafted using simple, enduring, natural and whenever possible, renewable resources, these mats mean business.
5. A Beautiful Journal. A weekend spent meditating, dancing, laughing and yoga-ing up a storm in one of the world’s most breathtaking places, don’t tell us you won’t be inspired. When inspiration hits, be ready. That’s why we recommend bringing a beautiful journal or notebook with you. When your mind’s not busy be blown by Wanderlust Whistler epicness try and take a few minutes to jot your ideas down. You’ll thank us later. Trust.
xx – The Tiny Devotions Team.